Monday, June 1, 2009

I can't believe my baby is all grown up!

Kameron Graduated?
Where did the 18 years go?
On May 21st, 2009 at about 7:34 pm Kameron received her diploma from Show Low High School. It was a proud and exciting time. It rained the entire graduation night but thank goodness it was held in the gym. Thank you to everyone who could make it I know it meant a lot to Kameron to have her family there. And thank you to all that sent well wishes we know you wish you could have been there.
Here are some pictures from that night - Dad has more on the family blog and on his Facebook. I apologize for the quality of my pictures we got a new camera that I really had no time to figure out how to use properly - but it still captures some of the fun and excitement of that day.
Kameron - Pre-graduation
The Graduation Group - Kameron was in the second row in the front - her name was one of the last 20 or 30 to be read.

Kameron nearing the graduation stage. - So exciting! Also pretty awesome that we could get close enough to take these pictures.

The senior sang - I can't remember the song - I just know I liked it (haha - I will let you know on another post)

No comments: