Monday, June 1, 2009

Kam's Grad Party - Whoo Hoo!

Saturday we had a PARTY for Kameron to celebrate her graduation! We had a lot of fun!! I got a Wii for my birthday and so we played Guitar Hero for most of the night and chit chatted when it was not our turn. Some played darts and well two of the little ones played with the pool balls. We loved seeing everyone who could make it and missed all of you who could not. GDad and Grandma Karen surprised us by coming down for the party. And Grandma Jo (Linda) and Grandpa Tom came all the way from Cali to celebrate. Actually most of our visitors had travel time of at least an hour one way to come wish Kameron Congratulations! It was very appreciated and wonderful to see you all!


GDad Jesse, John, Grandpa Tom, Grandma Jo (Linda)


Grandma Karen & GDad Jesse

Jed - so cute! In the background is Grandma Jo (linda), Great Grandma Moore, Amy & Ron's legs (hehe)

Jed and Kameron jammin - with Linda watching


Jed and Kameron helping cousin Collin rack the pool balls.


Collin - super cute kid - He also plays the drums, I wish I would have captured that!

Nick & Jed playing Tennis with Hayden in the front.

John & Jed jammin - Jed has the rocker hair cut now!!

Grandpa Kevin, GDad Jesse, and Great Grandma Ethel.


Kameron trying to hide from the camera, Hayden and Tina.

We are so blessed to have so many people that love Kameron!! Congrats chica - we love you!!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Ha! my fave is uncle Jesse playing the drums because it looks like my dad is doing it. Looks like you guys had a great time! congrats to Kameron - your graduation pics on your announcement were drop dead gorgeous!!

Jessica said...

Looks like such fun! Our dads really do look a lot alike. I think that must have been one of the reasons I liked Uncle Jesse so much when we lived in Arizona. Don't remember much about it, but I have heard and seen pictures. Congratulations to the GRADUATE! And Carolyn was right, the picture of Kameron were gorgeous! Also, I got your thank you note. You are too nice. You are totally welcome and thanks, it is very cute.