Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Anniversay - 3 Years!




May 6th John and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary! It seems like we have known each other for much longer. He is a very tender and kind person with a large heart! It has been an especially special experience these last 6 months realizing that we are growing our family by another little one. I look forward to many more years of happiness and growth :)

3 comments:

Deanne said...

I can't believe it has been 3 years! I can't believe it has been 3 years since London was born. It is interesting have kids in High School and having one potty training :) You will love it! Congrats again! Hope you had a great Mothers Day

Jessica said...

Congrats! And that is such a nice (dare I say pretty?) picture of you both.

Jesse & Karen Nevin said...

Sorry I missed saying something about your anniversary when we were together this past weekend-no excuses... I love you and your family so much and I am so happy and anxious to meet little Raeli.