Kameron turned the BIG 20 on Jan 21st and said goodbye to the carefree years of her teens. We invited the same friends over (thanks for being available Mitchells - your the best). I made Lasagna (which I thought would only take 35 minutes - ended up taking almost an hour. I guess I did not read the whole recipe before I started) It was worth the wait. I made a yummy garlic cheese bread to go with it and we had Warm cookies with vanilla ice cream for dessert. YUMMY - Writing this makes me very hungry for desserts.
Kameron is such a wonderful young woman. She is very thoughtful and kind. I can't believe my first baby is now 20. Kameron has always been a few years beyond her age so her being a true adult is a milestone that is well deserved. I enjoy having her around :) Happy birthday Kameron!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment