Friday, April 3, 2009

Oh the excitement

Kelsie has a new job! She starts working at


on Monday. For those of you who do not know what Carter's offer - it is a baby clothing store. Really cute baby clothing store. Wasn't that nice of her to get a job where I will be shopping frequently. Kameron did that too when I needed more clothing for me she got a job at PacSun.



...let's see where can Jed work?

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Nice! Does she get a discount and does extended family get to use it? (kidding of course)

NSNEVIN FAM. said...

Whoa, let's all simmer down and back up little. Kelsie quit Cold Stone before I could take advantage of any sort of discounted (or free surplus) ice cream. I'm truly disappointed. So, yes the question is indeed where can Jed work? (To of course make up for his sister's inconsiderate actions.)

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck I LOVE that store! How awesome for Kelsie . . . and for YOU!!!