I received this in an email and made me laugh out loud, so I thought I would share!These are said to be actual comments made on students' report cards by teachers in the New York City public school system.
No worries all teachers were reprimanded but, man, these are hilarious!!! So all you teachers out there I am sure you can relate to at least thinking these things about some of your students!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. Since my last report, your child has reached rock bottom and has started to dig.
2. I would not allow this student to breed.
3. Your child has delusions of adequacy.
4. Your son is depriving a village somewhere of an idiot.
5. Your son sets low personal standards and then consistently fails to achieve them.
6. The student has a 'full six-pack' but lacks the plastic thing to hold it all together.
7. This child has been working with glue too much.
8. When your daughter's IQ reaches 50, she should sell.
9. The gates are down, the lights are flashing, but the train isn't coming.
10. If this student were any more stupid, he'd have to be watered twice a week.
11. It's impossible to believe the sperm that created this child beat out 1,000,000 others.
12. The wheel is turning but the hamster is definitely dead.
This is only meant to entertain - I appologize in advance if it offended anyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It made me laugh out loud too! So excited about your baby. Look forward to the updates. Tell your kids hello from us...
Robyn, that post was from me, I'm logged in under Jared. (Lydia Smout)
Thank you for the amusing laugh to start the day. These were great. I literally was laughting out loud. I am going to have Taryn copy these down so she can use them when she becomes a teacher.
You've got to check out this gadget! I saw it on someones website and I totally thought of you...too cool. :)
Dee
http://www.widgetbox.com/widget/pregnancy-calendar
Post a Comment