Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Concert

I first want to apologize for not having pictures. I have been without a camera for ...well since Jed's 8th or 9th B-day when it was lost. :(

Last night Jed had his Christmas Concert - Officially the Winter Concert. It is my favorite concert of the year. It is so much fun to hear the songs and all the kids always sound so good. Jed got to sing a trio to the song of Santa Baby. He did a lot of the human instrument sounds(does it count as human instrument if it is doo ops?). It was really good and he looked so much like a young man instead of my little boy ~ it was cool and sad all at the same time.
(** just a side note - the human instrument thing is so perfect for Jed because he rarely goes a day or even an hour without doing his hip hop instruments. It really drives me insane because he has the does the same beat over and over)

2 comments:

Deanne said...

That is so awesome! I love Christmas concerts, and it sounds like you have a fun talent in the family! Hope your holiday's are awesome! Merry Christmas. Deanne

Janee Graham said...

We would have loved to see that, our memory of Jed singing karaoke on New Years Eve years ago at the townhouse. Jed had some mad skills then I dont remember the human instrument thing. Sounds kind-of Jason Mrazish. Cool! I hope Jed will inspire Augi to be in choir.