Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A heart of Gratitude

Today I am thankful for:

Gas prices below $2
Long Holiday weekends
Birthdays...
...Today is John's b-day and we are all thankful for him in our lives.
Happy Happy B-day John!!

3 comments:

Deanne said...

I love your attitude and that you can always find things that you are greatful for! You are awesome. I can't believe your husband and I share a b-day...I knew he was a cool guys and I haven't even met him :)

The "Curby Clan" said...

Robyn,
It's Brittney Curby. I love how you have your good reads on the side of your blog. that is pretty cool, i'm going to have to figure that one out. You should check out. These is my words by nancy turner and "each little bird that sings" both are really good books.
i so badly want to read the hunger games.

The "Curby Clan" said...

Robyn
yes! next time we come to Arizona I would love to get together for lunch. yes i agree with you, this blog stuff is neat.