Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Duck duck goose

In Utah we went outside everyday - in the morning - in the afternoon and in the evening. Raeli loves being outside especially now that she can walk. So when we got back from Utah I had to explain to her it is much too HOT to be outside all the time. She disagrees...so we came up with a compromise. I take her to the park every night around 6:30 for her to play in the water pad and to go down the slide and climb all over the toys. She loves it and I love watching her explore and discover. Last night I thought - lets feed the ducks before we go play. Here are some pictures of that - she is finally at that age where things that move are very interesting.

Here ducks I have a treat for you
No really you can have it
Alright nevermind
There were probably 30 ducks up on the grass when we got there and they came towards us when they saw we had bread. It made me a bit nervous for Raeli but she loved it. In fact she wanted to go swimming with them when they got in the water. Fun stuff - not sure she quite gets the throwing the bread part - she would hold it out for a while and then give up and eat it but it was just dry bread not yucky.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

how cute! The next few months should be fun for you when it cools down. Tell her not to grow up too much before we see her again.