Monday, July 19, 2010

Shake, Rattlers, and Roll

Todd came to town so Amy organized all to go to a Rattler's game on Friday. John and I have 4 seats mid-field 3rd row. It has been alot of fun watching the games from here. We are directly across from the skeleton guy (if you have been to Rattler's game you know exactly who we are talking about - if you have not you'll just have to come sometime). Anyway Todd and Rico sat down with us and then we all met after the game for some fun time on the field.

Raeli finally let Todd hold her - but Raeli really loves Rico (some say it is because of his hat but I think she just likes him)
Todd was like a little kids getting the football signed by the Quarterback who threw him the pass ;)

Notice Todd is the only adult - but I can tell you he felt like a kid :)

Amy and Reyna waiting in line for an autograph

Since Raeli is not that into football John decides to entertain her. Side note - she comes with us almost everytime and everytime she spends the whole time looking away from the field the whole game - occasionally watches the game only on the jumbotron though.

Rico and Davila

The whole kid crew - how exciting!!

Davila signing Graham's football

Their smiles match - how cute!

Davila signing Slade's hat
I did not get pictures of all the kids getting things signed :(. It was alot of fun for us adults so I am sure it was fun and a great memory for the kids as well. Pretty cool being able to go onto the field and really cool that the quarterback stayed for autographs!!

1 comment:

rcworkman said...

Hey Ryan and his dad went to that game, he said it was a ton of fun!