11 days and 2400+ pages later Life is back to normal?
I first have to appologize for posting AGAIN about my new obsession. I finished the last book in the Twilight series yesterday morning. I just have to say I LOVED IT. I can't say any more cuz I dont want to spoil anything for anyone who may not have finished reading these books. Just so you realize what an incredible story this is - I have never read that many pages in a years time let alone 11 days. She is an incredible writer and the story is fun, beautiful, exciting, intense, and just simply amazing!
John is not as thrilled about these books - because well...I was reading all the time. I usually am dozing off between 9-10 at night exhausted from my days work but these books keep me reading well past that time. I actually had to discipline myself to close the book at 11:30 so I could still get up at 5am. I thought I would be fine after finishing the books but I am drawn to read them again...(don't worry John I will not spend as much time in them as before).
I am happy about getting more sleep though - I love my sleep :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good luck. It's been a year for me and I am still WANTING to reread them when I get a chance. :) Love the blog!
Post a Comment