Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Joy of the Season

What I like best about Christmas is the mood...everyone seems to be a little nicer, a little more understanding, a little more loving. I also enjoyed taking more time this year to find the "right" gift for everyone on my list. I think I did ok - I loved thinking it through though :) Wish I could have done more but was glad to bring in the Christ-like thinking that all too often I forget when I have the means to just go and get.

Here are some joys of December...
Raeli was fascinated with John and the treadmill

We got these wigs at a Suns game a while back - Raeli loves our hair (mine, Kameron and Kelsie) So I thought it would be funny to put this on her - she thought it was pretty funny too.

Raeli showing me she can be gentle with the Christmas decorations

Raeli loves her blankie - and she loves to rub the ribbon right in her ear (silly - but super cute)

Raeli woke up with some crazy bedhead.

Studying the "action" of this book

New favorite thing - Wheels. She loves the song the wheels on the bus so now she points to all wheels. She loves to touch them when I allow it.

Kameron lets Raeli hold this baby if Raeli sits down and is gentle with it - Here Raeli is gently putting the baby back in her bed

No skirt - but the Christmas beads were what Raeli paraded around in :)

Moving day Raeli got to pick out her outfit - no matching just her favs

On our way to Cali - super cute hat

I love how this hat frames her face :)

So excited about snow

After Raeli's hands were cold Kameron came to her rescue and put mittens on

John showing the way to make and throw snowballs

This was the day after Christmas - super cold - but Kameron bought her a snowsuit so Raeli braved the cold to feed the chickens

Letting Daddy know what the best part was

This was right out of "A Christmas Story" Raeli fell in the snow and could not get up because she could not move her arms enough to help herself up - still cracks me up

Nevin gathering the Monday after Christmas - Freddy, Rico and Jed playing a little ball

Texting - of course ;)

Today Slade was Raeli's fav and Slade loved it

Anthony waiting his turn

Brooky modeling for me

The gathering - it was so nice to see Connie and Daniel and fam

Pretty sure Connie was sharing a cookie

Frisbee

Sunny had a disadvantage - so she is forgiven for not throwing straight
Family is what the holidays is all about. We also got to chit chat on Skype with Mimi and Gdad (Mom and Dad) Good and Happy times!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks like you guys had a busy holiday.:) I'm bummed that u moved we will have to get together sometime.:)

Family of Disney said...

A Christmas Story.... rofl