Sunday, April 11, 2010

Oh No she's crawling

Raeli is crawling EVERYWHERE!! You would think I would be prepared for this stage having had three other children, but the reality is I am not. The other reality is even when I do baby proof the house I have three older children that still leave backpacks, shoes, pens, paper within reach of little miss Raeli (well two - Kam doesn't really leave things down anymore).



This smile....this is why she gets away with....



getting into the family home evening box...

licking the TV...

playing with the X-box games (this is her favorite thing to get into)
She is quite the handful now, she even has a really cute "attitude" when she does not get her way. I think it is funny - I realize this humor will fade and turn to my implementing time out or something like that but for now I just laugh and kiss her.

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

she is just like a little dolly. Soo cute! I need to get me one of those flowery things.

Todd said...

i get the feeling "time-outs" will be much less frequent for her... how can you time-out that smile! plus, i think the ol... i mean more mature you get the better your sense of humor increases... as it relates to kids anyway... and, you get to be the one to tell yourself, enjoy them while they're young ;-)

Robyn said...

Thanks Carolyn - she is sweet like a little dolly just much more active;). And Todd you are so right - I laugh at her more than I get frustrated and I think it has everything to do with my more mature status. Seems not to long ago I brought Kameron home and now she is as old as I was when I had her...life moves much too fast!