Friday, December 11, 2009

Family Pictures

If you have facebook - then you probably have already seen the family pictures. It is so hard to get 3 teenagers, 1 baby, and one very hard-working husband together to schedule one hour to go and get pictures taken. With coupon in hand (not really ~ I left it on the counter next to the fridge) we headed off to JC Penny in the biggest storm we have seen all year (rain does wonders to my hair - no matter how many hours I spend on my hair - if it is raining it will do what it wants anyway). I was a grouch so I am surprised these turned out as good as they did. Raeli was a good sport but got a little diva-like in the end and wanted to be done. I hope you enjoy them :)














By the way these are low quality so if you try to print them they will not turn out well - these are done like that on purpose. JC Penny allows us to share them on blogs and social networks only.














2 comments:

Jer and Cam said...

Yay- I found your blog! I love these pictures. JCP did a great job but of course, they really didn't need to do much seeing how they had such gorgeous and naturally talented models to work with! You guys all look amazing!

Kuks said...

I love how happy Raeli is with all of you.